IPSec Client Suite for universal use
‘One-click’ IPsec VPN Client: Entry edition
The NCP Secure Entry Client is a universal endpoint secure Remote Access VPN product, built to plug-and-play, that removes all complexity for the user. Every access point to the Internet becomes a safe, secure point of entry to the network, without need for knowledge of firewall settings, device compatibility, connection negotiation or policy requirements – the NCP Secure Entry Client takes care of it all. Seamless Roaming and Mobile Broadband support also facilitate mobile computing. The VPN clients connect to any VPN Gateway. IKEv2 support enables the use of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2. NCP’s Secure Enterprise VPN Clients are available for large Remote Access infrastructures.
- Easy configuration file import / export
- Works on Windows, OS X, Android or Windows Mobile
- Connects to any gateway (e.g. Juniper, Check Point, Cisco, Netgear, SonicWALL, Teldat)
- Integrated personal firewall
- Built-in dialer and WLAN registration
- Wireless roaming negotiation
- Seamless Roaming for applications that are always online
- Custom Branding Option
- Supports NCPs and most other two factor authentication
- Provides multi-certificate support
- Settings lock to prevent user tampering
- Friendly Net Detection
- All product features
Remote Access with universal IPsec VPN clients
NCP Secure Entry Client is predestined for Remote Access VPN projects for which no central management of teleworking stations is required. We offer a broad solution for centrally managed, integrated virtual private networks consisting of VPN clients, VPN Gateway, high availability services and management services, with our NCP Secure Enterprise Solution.
You can find information about our central managed Enterprise VPN solution here.