NCP engineering, Inc. in Clearwater / Tampa Bay Florida - Local Candidates only
Sales Representative, The Americas
NCP engineering Inc. is currently seeking a highly motivated and driven Sales Representative to join their team at their Clearwater, Florida office. As a leading independent software vendor of modern remote access and Zero Trust solutions, we are looking for a local candidate to join our growing team. This role is full-time, on-site, and requires you to be located in Tampa Bay, Florida.
In this role, you will be responsible for identifying new customers and creating new business opportunities, actively approaching prospects, and selling our software products directly to end customers primarily in the Americas. Successful candidates will have a proven track record in achieving or exceeding sales targets, empathetic and excellent communication skills, and the desire to employ these skills in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in sales or business development
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Proven track record in achieving or exceeding sales targets, especially in new customer business
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fundamental experience in IT or technology sales is required
- Experience in managing technology and OEM partners is a plus
- Experience in selling software products is a plus
- Experience with CRM software
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team environment
- Report performance metrics on a daily and weekly basis
- Premium software solutions in security and networking
- Technological leadership
- Friendly work environment
- Excellent work equipment
- Possibilities for development
- Monday to Friday
NCP engineering, Inc.
19321 US Highway 19 N, Bldg. C, Suite 401
Clearwater, FL 33764
The ideal candidate will help build, maintain, and manage, the company's rapidly expanding customer and partner base. They will work alongside the management and system engineering team and other engineers to ensure highest levels of performance and ability, and manage any challenges that arise.
Supplemental pay (Commission & Bonus)
PTO & Federal Holidays