NCP Exclusive Entry Client for Windows
A VPN Client for Juniper SRX/vSRX Series Services Gateways − available for Windows (10, 8.x, 7) as a single-user license or for small installations in every remote access environment.
The NCP Exclusive Entry Windows Client is a one-click solution, the IPsec client software automatically selects:
- the appropriate firewall policy
- the best possible communication medium
- controls internet connectivity
- initiates the setup of a VPN tunnel.
A centrally defined parameter lock prevents intentional or accidental configuration setting changes by users.
Recommended for organizations with up to 100 remote access users and without a requirement for central management.
- IPv6 supported dynamic personal firewall
- data encryption
- strong authentication, biometrics
- multi-certificate support
- parameter locks
- FIPS Inside
- support of OTP (one time password tokens) and certificates in a PKI (Public Key Infrastructure)
- automatic modification of firewall rules
- Parameter locks avoids misconfiguration through users
- NCP Budget Manager for full cost control
- support for 3G/4G hardware (LTE)
- custom branding option
Ease of Use
- a single and easy-to-use user interface (one click) for connection setup
- integrated support for 3G/4G hardware
- reliable VPN connection
- automatic, location aware adaptation and application of firewall rules through the NCP VPN Client
- automatic media recognition
- seamless roaming
- easy Windows domain participation
- Home Zone
- VPN Bypass
- Working without dropped connections or interruptions even when switching between networks, i.e. seamless roaming
- autoconnect to your corporate network
- reliable and uninterrupted VPN connections
- quick and secure hotspot log in
- Remote Access even behind firewalls, whose port settings typically deny IPsec based communication, i.e. NCP Path Finder® Technology
You have a current project? Please fill out the project registration.