The NCP Exclusive Entry Client operates on a subscription price model and is recommended for SMBs with up to 50 remote access users. The NCP Exclusive Entry Client features biometric authentication, secure hotspot login, an integrated firewall, NCP’s patented VPN Path Finder Technology, and is also FIPS compliant.
The NCP Exclusive Entry Client complements the NCP product family developed for Juniper SRX and vSRX gateways and strengthens the global, strategic technology partnership between Juniper and NCP in the SME sector. In contrast to the centrally administrable NCP Exclusive Remote Access solution, it is an unmanaged standalone client.
The client will be available globally through the classic business channel both online and through NCP’s partners and resellers, further extending NCP's product portfolio as well as its indirect distribution channel.
Highlights of the NCP Exclusive Entry Client include:
- VPN client exclusively for Juniper SRX / vSRX gateways
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8.x and 7
- For single and small installations (SMEs)
- Subscription license for 1/2/3 years
- Personal firewall
- Patented NCP Path Finder technology
- Biometric authentication (e.g., fingerprint or face recognition)