Networking of remote offices and mobile employees
Many companies today face the challenges presented by collaborating across global locations. Branch offices must be connected to the corporate network and employees must be able to access the network from many remote scenarios – at hotels, at airports and international locations where communications are restricted. At the same time, IT administrators have to strike the balance between efficiency and security.
Benefits for the customer:
- Central administration of international locations
- Ease of administration and support
- Compatibility with existing network structures
- User friendliness and ease of operation
- NCP Path Finder Technology to resolve communication restrictions