LDI Landesbetrieb für Daten und Information
The LDI is a centralized service provider for IT and communications technology within the federal state administration of Rhineland-Palatinate. Among their clients are federal state ministries, police and judicial agencies.
- Provision mobile computing, setup of home office workplaces for telecommuters
- Highly-secure and economically viable data communication
- User friendly, simplified domain login
- Functionality within a heterogenous IT environment
- Operating systems (Windows, Linux), hardware (notebooks, desktops, PDAs)
- Server architectures (x86 processors, Sun Sparc CPU, etc.)
- Low operating costs, central management
Remote access via modem, ISDN, DSL, GPRS, UMTS, Wi-Fi and the Internet, strong authentication via OTP tokens and certificates in a PKI, endpoint security, automatic media type selection, integrated personal firewall within the VPN client, IPsec VPN infrastructure: NCP Secure Enterprise Client (Win32/64), NCP Secure Enterprise Windows Mobile Client, NCP Secure Enterprise Server, NCP Secure Enterprise Management.