NCP Cloud VPN solutions – A perfect match for service providers and users
Managed VPN or cloud services
Cloud-based remote access, VPNaaS (Virtual Private Network as a Service) or MSSPs (Managed Security Service Providers) are all different terms for the same need. Companies want managed solutions which enable their employees to access the corporate network securely and remotely via the Internet. To manage costs efficiently, companies often turn to a cloud-based service to provide their Virtual Private Network (VPN).
With Next Level VPN Technology, NCP offers a VPN solution that meets the needs of service providers and users.
Benefits for Provider:
- Software-based, virtualizable VPN solution – easy integration of other providers e.g. storage provider
- Fast implementation into a private cloud
- High scalability
- Central VPN management - Single Point of Administration
- Powerful Change Management
- High level of compatibility
- End-to-site security
- Cost-effective operation and administration
Benefits for Users/ Companies:
- No investment in hardware, software and in-house experts
- Fast realization of a remote access project
- Low monthly expenses
- High usability
- Device security through integrated personal firewall in VPN client
- Support of all common operating systems
Further information “VPN out of the Cloud for Service Provider”
Brochure: How can resellers profit from remote access VPN out of the Cloud?