Working from home today and back to the office tomorrow? No problem.
If your executives alternate between a home and corporate office, secure remote access to the organization’s or branch office's network via public dial-in connections, WiFi and the Internet is of critical importance. Solutions are available for either a mobile PC (laptop and docking station) or two end devices (desktop and laptop).Since teleworkers are usually online continously, matching transfer media need to be selected. Dial-in can be direct via the company telephone number or indirect via the Internet (provider telephone number + IP address of target system).
Specific requirements overview for the VPN solution:
- End-to-site security between teleworkers’ home offices and the central VPN gateway
- Strong authentication via certificate or OTP tokens (one-time password)
- Interruptions, but no aborted sessions due to ‘dead spots’ or while switching between access points within a private WiFi
- Automatic media recognition
- Integrated, dynamic personal firewall