Remote Access VPN which pays off
NCP Secure Enterprise Management
You can securely and efficiently manage your remote access VPN network from a single point of administration, even as your organization grows and the number of users and/or endpoint devices increases. All necessary activities are performed automatically:
- checking compliance with security policies, e.g. Network Access Control (NAC)
- rollout and manage remote access software
- configuration updates as well as licenses and certificates.
This way you have full control over your remote access environment saving you time and money. And best of all – you can also use the NCP Management System for IIoT!
You can find detailed information in the Datasheet
Standardized interfaces allow you to import data from your established directory services (e.g. LDAP, Active Directory) as well as from identity and access management systems (IAM). This allows you to implement a fully automatic identity management system for your remote access users. The standard scope of delivery of NCP Secure Enterprise Management includes a full RADIUS server and two-factor authentication with NCP Advanced Authentication (SMS dispatch).
The NCP Authenticator App for generating one-time passwords for two-factor authentication is optionally available. In the app, passcodes can be created on smartphones or mobile devices without an Internet connection.
- Fully automated operation and certificate administration
- Add users and/or end devices and revoke permissions with one click
- Integration into any existing IT infrastructure
- Integrated two-factor authentication with one time password (OTP)
- Interfaces to SIEM tools
- Fast return on investment (ROI)
- Reduced help desk, training and documentation costs
- Low total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Rollouts are ten times faster
- Integrated RADIUS Server
- Perfect for Cloud VPN
- Suitable for NCP IIoT solutions