Remote Access VPN which pays off
Fully automated remote access VPN from a single console – NCP Secure Enterprise Management.
You can securely and efficiently manage your remote access VPN network from a single point of administration, even as your organization grows and the number of users and/or endpoint devices increases. All necessary activities are performed automatically:
- checking compliance with security policies, e.g. Network Access Control (NAC)
- rollout and manage remote access software
- configuration updates as well as licenses and certificates.
This way you have full control over your remote access environment saving you time and money.
Standardized interfaces allow you to import data from your established directory services (e.g. LDAP, Active Directory) as well as from identity and access management systems (IAM). This allows you to implement a fully automatic identity management system for your remote access users. Read a customer case study example here.
A Two Factor Authentication and a full RADIUS Server comes with the standard package of the NCP Secure Enterprise Management.
- Fully automated operation and certificate administration
- Add users and/or end devices and revoke permissions with one click
- Integration into any existing IT infrastructure
- Integrated two-factor authentication with one time password (OTP)
- Interfaces to SIEM tools
- Fast return on investment (ROI)
- Reduced help desk, training and documentation costs
- Low total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Rollouts are ten times faster
- Integrated RADIUS Server
- Perfect for Cloud VPN
Supported operating systems:
- Management Server:
64-Bit:Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2
Linux Kernel 2.6 from Version 2.6.16 (Distribution on request)
- Management Console:
Windows 10, 8.x, 7, Vista and Windows Server 2012 R2